The Tourist Information Office is located in via Ridolfi next to the Railway Station.
The Office is a point of information and welcome for the many tourists who wish to have useful information about the artistic heritage, the opportunities of the territory and the services.
The Office is also at the service of citizens who want to know all the events of their territory.
- free distribution of brochures, maps and guides
- consultation of accommodation facilities in Tuscany, events, shows, artistic heritage, etc.
- information on characteristics and availability of the accommodations
- tourist routes and itineraries in Castelfiorentino
- reservations for visits to the museums of Castelfiorentino
- information on transport and public services (health services, banks, public safety)
- information on the Via Francigena, sale of pilgrim passport and availability of the stamp of the pilgrim's stage.
Tourist Information Office
Via Ridolfi, 13 - Castelfiorentino (FI)
Tel. 0039 - 0571 629049
From April 1st to September 30th
Monday to Sunday 9:30-12:30 / 3:30-6:30 pm
From October 1st to March 31st
From Monday to Friday 5:00-7:00 pm, Saturday 10-12
From December 23rd to January 6th
From Monday to Sunday 9:30-12:30 /3:30-6:30 pm
Closed on December 25th
Closed on January 1st
Closed from 7th to 21st January